Friday, January 30, 2009

Howdy doo! And writemarycat


Hey!

I'm Becka Lavendale, or Psychotic-Freak if you like x]


I am Assistant Graphics Designer, Writer and Assistant Editor for the fabulous Poison magazine! [poisonmagazine.blogspot.com] I have my own blog, The Stardoll Squeeze, that Im trying to get off the ground [thestardollsqueeze.blogspot.com], and I am the newest writer for Stardoll Style Blogger!


Fashion is a big part of my life, so I hope you like my pieces :)


I would like to start with a fashion icon: writemarycat.


This monochrome get together is very cool. The shoes and PVC leggings look fab, the DKNY bling adds quality, and the suspenders/safety pin/gloves/bracelets all look fab! I'd lose the blouse, but that's just me. 8/10, Miss Mary!

2 comments:

Jose-io said...

Welcome Becka!

one problem... Mary's left Stardoll.... :S

Becka said...

I know, I just saw that :O

Well, I'd say I care, but I don't especially. Eternity became too Style-ish. If you see what I mean :)