Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dear Readers,

Hey! I am just wishing you a (little late) happy New Year; and I hope you had a great holiday season! I just wanted to let you guys know that I am always looking for people to review, and if you'd like to subject yourself to one (it could be good or bad...who knows?), just write your Stardoll name in a comment or in my (maddie_love56) or Josie's (jose-io) guestbook on Stardoll. Hope to visit your suite soon!

Also, I am looking for one or two new writers. If you're interested, read below:

  1. Write a comment or send me a message on Stardoll saying that you want to be considered.
  2. Either send me a link to your blog (if you have one) or send me a writing sample through Stardoll.
  3. Josie and I will pick the winner in a few weeks!

P.S. You don't have to have any writing experience for the job; it's a fashion review blog, not the New York Times!

xoxo,

Maddie

No comments: