Sunday, February 15, 2009

jose-io



Hey.. sorry, I havent written in ages.. it was like a guest blog almost, one post then nothing for ages (:
Anyway, a little piece about my fellow blogger and amazing friend, jose-io.


I hate Josie so much. Not only does she have the best freaking dress on Stardoll, she has like one of a kind shoes to go with it! And she didnt accessorize, which for once is good. I mean, with a dress like that, you don't really need to. The dramatic neckline, the colour explosion, the pattern euphoria, the exaggerated train effect, paired with simple but fabulous shoes, its perfection.

God I wish I had Josies account. Well done girl :)
PS: Love the blonde, Josie ;)

4 comments:

Jose-io said...

haha, thank you Becka..
I'm hoping you're joking about hating me :P And I'm sorry, the account is not for sale :) haha!!
LYX

Sammi said...

Im pretty sure I speak for most of the readers,but I think there need to be more posts.
Other than just posting friends and other than posting once a week.
Yes,there are such things as busy schedules,but you can still post.

Jose-io said...

Sammi, maybe if the readers paid a bit more interest in what was going on, and commented rather than just complaining... that would be a start?

Sammi said...

Thanks Jose.
Or possibly get bloggers that accually pay attention to what is going on in Stardoll rather blog about bitchy brats?